Bully Free GCMS
GCMS strives to be a bully-free campus!
Every October, individuals from across the nation – and around the world – unite in a campaign to keep all youth safe from bullying.
The campaign is a catalyst for:
- Involving a nation to take action at the local level to create safe and supportive schools
- Offering information and education about how everyone can prevent bullying
- Providing a platform to hold school and community events
- Sharing information about the issue through news media, social media, videos and print publications
- Talking with education and public policy leaders about their roles in bullying prevention
- Promoting dialogue between educators, parents and students on their roles in addressing and preventing bullying
- Encouraging organizations to share information about their bullying prevention resources
- Inspiring everyone to unite for kindness, acceptance and inclusion
- Helping to create a world without bullying
Resources for Parents and Students -